We are excited to offer Thanksgiving meals for family caregivers in the Pittsburgh area for the 8th year in a row! Bob Evans in Moon Township is once again partnering with Hope Grows to provide dinners with the hope of making Thanksgiving a little bit easier for our caregiver community!
Each dinner includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, a vegetable, rolls/butter, and pumpkin pie!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click here to sign up for meals!
- Each caregiver signing up can receive up to two (2) meals. If needed, up to four (4) meals can be requested and honored, if enough meals are available.
- There are limited meals available, so SIGN UP EARLY!
- Meals are delivered cold by Hope Grows volunteers. Place settings are included.
- Delivery is contingent upon location around the Pittsburgh area and volunteer driver availability. We try to deliver within a 40-mile radius of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Delivery is offered ONLY on Tuesday, November 21 between 10am-2pm.